Heritage Architecture is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented trainee or experienced individual to join our busy West Byfleet office team. Heritage is predominantly associated with the planning and detailed design for mainly private residential projects in Surrey. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and should be able to show a keen interest and aspiration to further develop their architectural career. They will assist in the production of CAD designs for Planning as well as detailed technical drawings for Building Regulations.
It is essential you are and have:
- A keen interest in Architecture and Building Technology.
- You are likely to be already attending (or have attended) a recognised relevant course e.g. Building Surveying, Construction Management or Architecture at HNC level or above.
- Good basic knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- A good work ethic with a genuine interest in developing a career in Architecture/Construction.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently and follow instructions to work within set deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- To possess a questioning mind-set.
- Live within approx. 20 miles of Woking and preferably with own transport.
This role offers lots of opportunities to develop skills with a hands-on approach within our office and on-site, developing the candidate’s career progression.
In return, we offer a competitive package depending upon experience, in a friendly working environment.
Part-time/freelance positions to fit in with study commitments will also be considered.
If you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria, send your CV, example drawings (PDF format) and a covering email in the first instance to email@example.com for further consideration.
Strictly, NO agencies please.