Why work for Heritage?
As a growing practice, Heritage Architecture runs a continuous recruitment process and welcomes applications at any time. The practice offers suitable candidates the opportunity to work on interesting and varied projects for clients who value design – we are passionate, work hard and enjoy what we do. As part of the team you will be involved in all aspects of the practice including Planning & Building Regulations approvals and client liaison throughout the project lifecycle.
We offer a competitive package dependent on experience in a friendly and flexible working environment. Applications are invited from freelance as well as salaried individuals.
If you have a passion for residential architecture, live/work within the Surrey area and would like a new challenge then why not contact us?
Architectural Designer/Technician or part/fully qualified Architect/Architectural Assistant
The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the UK residential sector and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Building Regulations and the Planning process.
It is essential you are and have:
- Strong AutoCAD 2D drawing skills
- Experience of Revit would be advantageous
- Self-initiated with design flair
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A car driver
- Be able to work well individally as well as in a team with proven job running skills from design through to completion.
- On site experience of working closely with contractors and other professionals to ensure a high level of finish.
- A good understanding of traditional and contemporary detailing (stylistically and practically) is important.
- Be able to demonstrate a portfolio of UK projects
- An established background in construction
- At least 3 years’ working experience using AutoCAD in an architectural environment
How to apply:
Applications should be made simultaneously by email and include the following:
- A cover email making clear what position you are looking for and why you want to work for Heritage Architecture;
- CV detailing previous experience and qualifications;
- PDF attachments (no larger than 10Mb) showing images and drawings of key previous projects and personal work.
Please submit your application together with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the large amount of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. Heritage Architecture is an equal opportunities employer. Strictly no agencies.